The official announcement that fall has arrived can be seen in the store windows! Here is my top five Fall 2019 list:
1. The cutest handbags have made their debut: The Itty Bitty bag. I am not talking small, they are teeny tiny! Perhaps a lipstick and ID can fit. It may not be practical but have I mentioned how adorable?
NANO BAGUETTE | Fendi
2. Bring your suit into 2019 with a belt. Belted suiting is all over the runways and fashion icons. Cinched at the waist it creates a flattering silhouette.
3. Purple rain! All shades of purple can be seen in every piece of clothing and accessories.
PURPLE PAPERBAG WAIST TWILL PANTS | Nordstrom
PURPLE CURVED CHEVRON POINTELLE SWEATER | Nordstrom
4. Capes are one of my favorites for this season. They elevate any outfit to sophisticated in a second.
CALVIN KLEIN DOUBLE FACE CAPE COAT | Dillards
5. If it is an animal print shoe, it will do: zebra, snakeskin, leopard, even cow! Pair with a neutral bottom and instantly add interest and pizazz to your whole outfit.
COLETTE D’ORSAY PUMPS IN LEOPARD | J. Crew